Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Friday, January 05, 2007

5 January 2007

The girl made me cupcakes to bring in to work for my birthday. Everyone is enjoying them--including the host of one of my shows who told T herself when I had her on speakerphone.

Noticed THIS post from AOL's Gay & Lesbian editor who writes about what unmarried (gay!) people call their significant other. My mom asked me this question when I was home recently. I prefer "partner" --but increasingly call T my "wife" too. My mom, much to her credit, refers to T as her daughter-in-law.

ANYWAY--reading through the article I noticed the editor is a local boy--he mentioned talking to his friends at the Duplex Diner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home