Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Saturday, December 23, 2006

23 December 2006


We had our annual "Yankee Swap" at work today. We put all the gifts in a pile, we each pick numbers, and then select gifts in that order. And depending on high or low your number is--you can swap your gift for another one. I had a high number (7 out of 9) so I pretty much had the pick of the litter. My selecton was a gift from my colleague, Megan: A bottle of Cabernet and --for no reason at all--a framed picture of herself. (Believe me, that was the best gift of the bunch at the time.) Except for maybe THIS one: a Fart Machine. WITH a remote control. It's now in the hands of our HOST and he's going to TOWN. It is so juvenile--and we all can't stop laughing. As for me, I'm taking the wine home--and keeping the framed picture of my colleague on my desk. Right by the framed picture of my partner. We figure it'll be good for hours of entertainment as co-workers stop by and ask questions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home