Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Saturday, December 30, 2006

30 December 2006

What a day. It started at 7:00am when I watched (in horror) video of Saddam Hussein getting lynched while eating my granola. (Let's just say I lost my appetite.) And ended with my helping to produce coverage of Gerald Ford's state funeral here in Washington. It was a very stirring ceremony filled with all the pomp and circumstance you'd expect from such a grand affair. It was a gorgeous, crisp late December night and the pictures from my beautiful city were stunning. But at the end of the day--we lost a president, children lost their father, and a wife lost her husband. A very strange and sad day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home