Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Thursday, November 09, 2006

9 November 2006

So I just sent an email to the "politics" group here at work--nothing earth- shattering. Just an innocuous and rather boring note about Senate leadership races. Well just minutes after I sent the email one of our anchors --while doing a talk-back with our chief political correspondent--read my email right from his blackberry: "Well, I just got an email from Michele Remillard who says..." and proceeded to read my email to the entire viewing audience. It was quite funny. I think we're all a little punchy still from lack of sleep Tuesday night.

And then when things couldn't get even MORE bizarre, I just saw this on our internal computer system:

"1600 Secretary Rice makes an announcement regarding figure skating champion Michelle Kwan's appointment as State Department American Public Diplomacy Envoy.
The State Department, Treasury Room."


Fabulous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I stumbled upon your blog today. It provided some of the most amusing reading I've done on the net for a while. Thanks for the chuckles.

Eric
(from Canada)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting, but always knew you were an amazing young woman.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home