Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Friday, November 03, 2006

3 November 2006


Forget Christmas time or 4th of July...THIS is the time of year I love the most: Election Season! And although I'm pulling my hair out juggling my shows and election night coverage--it's a blast. What's funny is that for my friends in TV and in politics, the refrain's the same: "I'll talk to you--AFTER THE ELECTION." Or "We'll get together--AFTER THE ELECTION." It's totally socially acceptable to blow off even your closest friends for weeks at a time--because of the election. I get tired just thinking about what my life is going to be like the next four days (just found out I'm on the air until 2am Tuesday night)--but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel --AND I'm not an accountant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home