Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Monday, November 06, 2006

6 November 2006


Our long, national nightmare is ALMOST over! Election Day is TOMORROW. It's very exciting and dramatic and all that--but it'll be nice to have a conclusion to all this madness. And then, of course, the PRESIDENTIAL election officially begins on Wednesday. Good times.

Produced my show out of our New York headquarters Saturday on our fancy schmancy election set. It was a bit nerve-wracking because my hosts were on a strange set, I was in a strange control room, we had a totally different crew, etc--but the show looked great, no one got hurt, and we're all still friends. (That's my standard for a successful broadcast.)

Caught up with very dear friends in NYC later on in the evening--we had dinner at a little place in the theatre district (Angus McIndoe) and drank WAY too much pinot noir. My friend and I then stumbled down Broadway to my hotel on Times Square (so she could get a cab and so I could collapse)--but not before bumping into a man dressed as Spider Man along the way. Fabulous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe my little girl was over served!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home