Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

21 June 2006

Fun morning at our house today. Ellie (our neurotic, but very cute cat) was a complete FREAK this morning--even more than usual. At 6AM, there she was --running up and down the stairs at breakneck speed (well, she was running, which is sort of unusual for her)---jumping all over the dresser, craning her neck to look outside and making weird "peeping" noises. It wasn't the usual "Get-up-and-feed--my-fatass-some-crunchies-NOW, beotch!!" behavior. So I got up to see what the hub-bub was. As near as I could figure out, there was a squirrel in our attic. I could hear it scurrying around, but then it stopped about an hour later (perhaps it went out the way it came in?) I don't THINK it was simply on our roof (our roof is slate.) The BEST is my partner--who lets out a blood curdling scream whenever she sees a BUG in the house, was completely non-plussed by the possibility of a squirrel in our attic and was annoyed that I even checked it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home