Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Thursday, March 09, 2006

9 March 2006

I've been SO distracted the past two+ hours. GW and Syracuse are BOTH on the tube playing in the the A-10 and Big East tournaments. I had to miss SOME of the action because of news being committed --i.e. the Dubai ports deal gettin' blown up. MAN, I love having a TV on my desk.

The only problem is that it's hard to keep my emotions to myself--the Syracuse game is in overtime and I'm reacting to the occasional missed shot, 3-pointer, loose ball, etc. I don't think anyone's buyin' when I say: "Oh, I'm watching the Senator Schumer press conference. It's VERY exciting."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home