Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10 January 2006



ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I am a television news producer. I produce a public affairs television program. I make my living on what's happening in Washington. It's what pays the mortgage. And drinks. I'm a news/politics junkie. The Sam Alito Supreme Court hearings are completely unwatchable. I'm participating in a sleep study Thursday night. As a public service for any insomniacs who might be attending, I'm going to bring a VHS tape of Senator Mike DeWine questionsing Alito on executive authority. Two words: Pain. Ful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home