Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Thursday, February 23, 2006

23 February 2006

It's going to be a challenge for me today to NOT find out who won the medal in the ladies figure skating finals today. I desperately DON'T want to know b/c me and the girl are going to watch it tonight...on tape delay. But I constantly get AP wire updates throughout the day on breaking news items that happen -- of course -- in REAL time. So I just have to force myself not to open the story once I see the Olympics slug. Sasha Cohen was spotted practicing this morning...she caused quite a buzz yesterday when she skipped practice because she was tired. According to her coach, John Nicks, she couldn't sleep Tuesday night because she was so excited and hyper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home