Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Friday, May 05, 2006

5 May 2006

Happy Cinqo de Mayo! I'm sure margaritas are in my future tonight!

These are the days I'm happy to be living in the Sprung. Politicians of all stripes (and questionable ethics) have been visiting my old Capitol Hill haunts (I lived there for several years).

For the past two weeks, Democrats and Republicans alike have been doing press conferences on rising gas prices at two gas stations I used to frequent and get oil changes for my car...

Patrick Kennedy (who NOW says he was messed up on prescription drugs) was seen at an old bar I used to go called Hawk & Dove Thursday night, the night of the "traffic accident"...

And just a few minutes ago, President Bush went to my old hardware store -- Frager's -- to do a press conference on the economy.

Sheesh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home