Life in the Sprung

Life. Life's absurdities. And TV news in the most powerful city in the world. Blogging 8 miles north of the White House

Saturday, December 10, 2005

9 December 2005


Both my partner and I are sick. Nothing serious. Just some sniffles, and headaches, and general malaise. But it's been a tough week. We're both grouchy. But tonight I decided to treat ourselves to one of our favorite restaurants -- Colorado Kitchen. It's definitely off the beaten track, but close to the DC/Maryland line and they have the best comfort food around. (And the owner and chef is a lesbian.) I had the meatloaf and my partner had the pot roast. Add two glasses of cote du rhone and a picture window overlooking the snowy DC streets and you've got heaven. Or at least a very nice break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home